Re: Cancel Apt-Get

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:49:33AM -0700, Michael Montagne said
> So I've got myself into a bit of a dependency problem by jumping the
> gun.  kdelibs-data needs a later version of openoffice.org than will
> be installed.  I think if I just let libranet handle this it would be
> ok but I need to get apt cleared up first.  How can I cancel all
> pending actions and allow myself to upgrade adminmenu, etc.?

apt-get doesn't store a list of "pending actions".  If it's trying to do
something, it's because of the current state of the system, not because
it's trying to do some new thing.  If "adminmenu" is some package (it's
not in Debian, at least), then "apt-get install adminmenu" will update
it to the latest available version.

--
Words of the day:       clandestine codes class struggle bank UOP CBNRC Crowell