All mozilla-based browsers crash on some sites

I have a problem (for two weeks) with Mozilla browsers on my unstable
box.

I have three mozilla-based browsers installed: Mozilla itself, Firefox
and Epiphany (my main browser), and each of them crash on some sites.
For example on http://incoming.debian.org/ or
http://people.debian.org/~mvo and other (non-debian too)

Did anyone have a problem like this???

Sorry for lack of info, I dunno what to write about. I have latest
unstable version of all stuff installed and use 2.6-k7 linux kernel.
Just ask me what you want if you need more info. Thanks.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>