Re: All mozilla-based browsers crash on some sites

* Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru> [2004 Jun 20 18:19 -0500]:
> I have a problem (for two weeks) with Mozilla browsers on my unstable
> box.
>
> I have three mozilla-based browsers installed: Mozilla itself, Firefox
> and Epiphany (my main browser), and each of them crash on some sites.
> For example on http://incoming.debian.org/ or
> http://people.debian.org/~mvo and other (non-debian too)
>
> Did anyone have a problem like this???

No problems with the links you posted.  I am running Firefox 0.9
(official Mozilla.org build) on Testing.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"