Re: mozilla doesn't load

On Friday 18 June 2004 06:40 am, Nicolau Leal Werneck wrote:
> Hello.  I'm  installing  mozilla on a diskless network. The machines
> can boot  normally,  I can load lots of programs, like GIMP, mplayer,
> glade, mutt...   Everything   looks  fine,  but  some  programs,
> most  notably mozilla-frefox, mozilla and KDE (I use vtwm normally),
> don't work.

Hi.

1) When you run mozilla and mozilla-firefox from a command line, does
the process eventually exit on its own?  in other words, do you get the
command line back without pressing ^C?

2) If it does not exit on its own, is the process continually 'doing
something' - taking up CPU time? Or does it get to a point where it is
quiescent?  (using top should answer this)

2) Can you post the command line output/error messages from running one
of them.  Also, which distribution is this.

best wishes
Aaron

--
Best,