mozilla doesn't load

Hello.  I'm  installing  mozilla on a diskless network. The machines can
boot  normally,  I can load lots of programs, like GIMP, mplayer, glade,
mutt...   Everything   looks  fine,  but  some  programs,  most  notably
mozilla-frefox, mozilla and KDE (I use vtwm normally), don't work.

When  I  call  mozilla, he gives a complaint about locals (I don't think
that's the problem). I was having the same problem with mozilla-firefox,
but  now  it  complains  about  the locale, and then simple waits... The
window never gets opened.

I'm totally clueless. I installed everytihng from packages into the
chroot image, like I've seen in lots of HOWTOs, and done before.

The only bizarre thing about this installation is that the kernel on the
server  is  different  from  the kernel on the hosts, so I'm having some
problems with modules...

Any ideas, anyone??... :(

		thanks!

--