Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

Hendrik Boom <hendrik@pooq.com> writes:

> On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:29:58PM +0200, Francisco Borges wrote:
>>
>> SpamCop works fine for my own email, where most people are whitelisted,
>> but is said [1] not to be suitable for a production environment and what
>> we have here is precisely that...
>>
>> [1]:http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
>
> A while ago, my ISP was blacklisted by Spamcop.  They had no idea why, and
> spamcop did not reply to their entreaties.

Did you bother looking up the appropriate MX's IP to find out why it was
listed?  Everybody on the newsgroup says they don't know because they
haven't seen the spam themselves and they aren't going to go to the
website for you.

--
Paul Johnson
<baloo@ursine.ca>