Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:29:58PM +0200, Francisco Borges wrote:

> SpamCop works fine for my own email, where most people are whitelisted,
> but is said [1] not to be suitable for a production environment and what
> we have here is precisely that...
>
> [1]:http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml

A while ago, my ISP was blacklisted by Spamcop.  They had no idea why, and
spamcop did not reply to their entreaties.  They would have loved to identify
the spammer and deal with him themselves, assuming it even was one of their
clients and not a clever forgery, but they never got the chance.

-- hendrik