Re: Locale and Umlauts again

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 19:32 schrieb Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti
Dutra:
> Em Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:50:26 +0200, J. Preiss escreveu:
> > locales was installed, localconf not. After installing, it wanted to
> > overwrite the existing files, and I said no (praying this to be a good
> > answer, see below).
>
> 	Then you might just as well not have installed it!

Wonna hear a joke? Now it works. I dont know what I did or how, but now I see
umlauts and cyrllic, I can enter | and @ and everything I wanted. Maybe it
was the booting after installing localconf, dont know.
I would change the subject to "solved" - if I'd be sure that I'll never have
this probs again.

Is there a way to save all settings I currently have?