Re: accessing a fuji digital camera

Just a month ago I bought a Fuji FinePix A330 and it is working
flawlessly with my TP 390E and Debian Testing.  I do load and unload
the USB modules at each invocation of my script since I have no other
USB devices.

I have a attached a copy of the script if that will help.

- Nate >>

 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | free since January 1998.
 Location | Bremen, Kansas USA EM19ov           |  "Debian, the choice of
  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  |     a GNU generation!"
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |   http://www.debian.org
#!/bin/sh

# script to grab the pix from the camera

echo "Please enter a directory name for the pictures."
read DIRPATH

if [ -d ~/Cam/$DIRPATH ]; then
	cd ~/Cam/$DIRPATH
else
	mkdir ~/Cam/$DIRPATH
fi

su -c "modprobe usb-uhci;
modprobe usb-storage;
mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/cam;
mv /mnt/cam/dcim/100_fuji/*.jpg /home/nate/Cam/$DIRPATH;
umount /mnt/cam;
modprobe -r sd_mod;
modprobe -r usb-storage;
modprobe -r scsi_mod;