Re: accessing a fuji digital camera

LeVA wrote:
Hi!

I want to download the pictures from a fuji digital camera.

there was a lot of discussion about using the camera in usb mass storage mode. Did anybody try to use it in PC cam mode? I googled for it (even read the webcam howto) but it's hard to figure out what does it mean - which apps and what drivers are needed etc. There are two drivers for fuji on sourceforge but they are not very active...

  any pointers? (I already signed up for video4linux mailing list)

  TIA

	erik