Re: ccing

Paul Scott wrote:
> I have just spent the last 20 some odd minutes since seeing your post
> unsuccessfully trying to find out how to do that.  Hints, please?

    Ok, once you're on the bug page right before the "additional comments"
there's the option to "vote for this bug".  Each person who creates an account
gets 10 votes for bugs they want to see fixed.  Doesn't mean anyone has to do
it but it gives the people working on the project or who want to help on the
project a measure of what the general public would like to see worked on.  :)

The relevant bugs are:
17796 Reply, Reply All, Forward, and Next should be dual menubuttons
29041 Support mailing list management (unsubscription etc.) headers - RFC 2369
45715 "Reply to List" button

    That's the chain of dependancies.  To get a "Reply-to-List" button RFC
2369 headers need to be supported (subscribe/unsubscribe/list-post, et al) and
for that to work they want to see the reply, reply-all, forward and next
buttons have pull down menus like Attach or Save do.