Re: Cobalt

On Thursday 10 June 2004 08:03, Alex Solla hurled the following on the wire:
> On Jun 9, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Joost De Cock wrote:
> > DISCLAIMER
> > This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
> > privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
> > reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of
> > this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> > transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately
> > and then delete this e-mail.
>
> You may not want to be posting this, since the Debian lists are public
> forums...  ;-)
>
> Alex

Dude, I've been fighting a war to get rid of it for nearly three years now.
Trust me, I don't like it at all, but there's not much I can do about it (I
could post from some hotmail address or such, but I prefer kmail over some
web interface).
I know it doesn't make sense but our legal team says 'We agree that it doesn't
make sense, but everyone's doing it, so it would be best for us to do it to.'

How lame is that

joost