Good News Server

Does anyone know of a good news server I could use?  I'd like to post
an article to the gnuplot newsgroup, but my isp seems to no longer be
offering free usenet service.  If I could just post articles to a
mail->news gateway would be nice since I can read them without too much
trouble.  I'd prefer a free usenet server, but I might go for a
commercial one.
--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C