Re: Cobalt

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 21:23, J. Preiss hurled the following on the wire:
> Well.... I tried it. I installed the debootstrap on Mandrake 9.[0][1], dont
> know exactly. I changed the partition table before, but somehow it booted
> anyway. Cool.
> I mounted the partition of mandrake's root to /mnt/debinst. Maybe that was
> the fault. Then I called debootstrap and it downloaded many things. After
> all, it run into an error "GLIBC_PRIVATE not found. And mandrake does not
> want to boot with a kernel panic, same error.
> Maybe I should have use another partition, but the drive has only 2G, and
> put in another drive is not possible.
>
> Lets see what happens if I try it with disks...

That's the spirit :)

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.