Re: Dear Debian Maintainers (usability)

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, J. Preiss wrote:

> I hope the new installer will care about these problems. I dont want to
> change back to suse. I dont want to pay just because of new kernel / new
> kde / new version of ....

wah wah wah!  debian is a community, a give-and-take not a product.  If
you don't like something about it you need to help fix it (By programming,
bug reports, documentation etc.)  If you are not willing or able to fix it
you owe someone some money to fix it for you.

As in every other aspect of life, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>