Re: Software to create 3D buttons for use on web pages, etc

On Monday 07 June 2004 16:57, Kevin Murphy hurled the following on the wire:
> I'm interested in creating 3D-buttons, ideally with a rounded,
> ray-traced look.
>
> Anybody have any advice?
>
> I am hoping that someone has scripted one of the major graphics
> programs to help automate this process.

This script creates nifty looking OSX-Aqua style buttons. I've used it, and
they look very good.

The script is easy to modify too.

http://members.rogers.com/ityker/aqua.pl

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.