Re: OT - trivial programming language

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> writes:

>     Well, of course it would, You used nothing but tabs to achieve the
> alignment you wanted.  There's no mixing of spaces and tabs.

There IS mixing of tabs and spaces.  It seems there is a

In the following, I will use "--->" to show a tab and "_" to show a
(leading) space.

for(;;) {

For a function name that's longer by 1 character, you'd get this:

for(;;) {

With this arrangement of tabs (for indentation) and spaces (for
alignment), you can change the display tab width and get the right

I apologize for inadvertently using a multiple of 8 chars in the name

Oh, wait!  The name is 23 chars long.  Hm.