Re: sid: Caps-Lock shifts keyboard layout + network problem

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 09:51:54AM +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> Dear all,
> one of my students is working under sid with kde and a US keyboard
> layout.  For editing, everything works fine except when he presses the
> Caps-Lock.  Then, the whole layout is shifted by one to the left, i.e.
> H becomes G, F becomes D, D becomes S etc.
> Does anybody know how and where I can fix this problem?

Something very similar was the result of a bug in xlibs last weekend,
do a dist-upgrade to upgrade to the latest version of x and see if that

go to the bug page of xlibs - it will tell which version had this bug
(can't remember off the top of my head) and check if it is the same as
you are running.

David Purton
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a