Re: desktop Linux for a debian user?

On Thursday 03 June 2004 12:07 pm, S.D.A. wrote:

> One pretty decent "Desktop Linux" based on Debian is Libranet;
>
> <http://www.libranet.com/download.html>.

Interesting.  I've got some friends who are almost ready to bite, but I've
been afraid to feed them Debian for fear that the installer would scare them
away.  (They live too far away for me to install it for them.)

This might be just the ticket.  I don't want to get stuck having to answer
Fedora/Mandrake/SuSE questions.  I'd rather answer Debian questions.  So I'd
rather set them up with something Debian-based.

Thanks for mentioning it.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/