Re: OT - trivial programming language

Incoming from Einstein9112@yahoo.com:
> What if the editor you're using actually puts five spaces when you hit
> tab? In that case, just about any editor should display it correctly.

My editors (emacs & vim) do.  Display is not the only problem.

What happens in vi(m) when you're sitting on a tab character?  First,
the cursor is at the far right of the tab character _just so you know
you're on a tab character_!  Why?  Probably because someone once told
vi "7x" to remove white space, and ended up mangling his file instead.

I repeat; do whatever you damn well want to.  We've got expand to make
up for your perversion.

- -