Re: BT Voyager 1010 (or Linksys WUSB11)

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

>> There must surely be a table that translates these numeric codes into
>> the right driver to load - anyone got any idea where it is?
Yeah, I got an idea where it is.  It is in the driver.  Look at
at76c503-rfmd.c of your berlios source directory.  Your vendor 0x69a is
there as dyna link, but your product 0x821 is not.  At least this is the
case in my version from back in December.  I got a chuckle earlier, but
this is your chance to modify that puppy and reconfigure.  I'd just follow
the convention that exists in the file for WUSB11.

Happy Hacking,
Ron

--
bumper sticker