Re: BT Voyager 1010 (or Linksys WUSB11)

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

There must surely be a table that translates these numeric codes into
the right driver to load - anyone got any idea where it is?

"dpkg -L usbutils" turned up /usr/share/misc/usb.ids, which looked kinda promising, but it only seems to define the manufacturer and product description strings. I added a line in there anyway, and it still didn't change the message in the system log. :-(

Anyway, manually doing a "modprobe -v at76c503-rfmd" seems to load the correct driver OK - but the system log /still/ says "USB device 13 (vend/prod 0x69a/0x821) is not claimed by any active driver." :-(

I obviously need to get it to connect the two together somehow. Can anybody help me?

TIA,

Jon