<copied from header, sorry for redundancy>
Date: Today 11:47:06
debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2004 :
Issue 2
Today's Topics:
  Re: BT Voyager 1010 (or Linksys WUSB  [ Carl Fink <carl@fink.to> ]
  Re: bash and sshd hang                [ Chris Boot
<bootc@bootc.net> ]
  Debian stable not booting, freezes    [ dking@pimpsoft.com ]
  Re: bash and sshd hang                [ Ping Wing
<z1ngsz0ng@yahoo.com> ]
  Re: Openssh                           [ JFahnenmueller@t-online.de
(Joachim ]
  phpnuke                               [ "Michael Banta"
<mbanta@bantacomput ]
  Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: openldap a  [ "Michael Banta"
<mbanta@bantacomput ]
  Re: phpnuke                           [ Jaime Soriano Pastor
<kronoss@krono ]
  Re: [SPAM] Re: phpnuke                [ "Michael Banta"
<mbanta@bantacomput ]
  qmails sendmail/qmail-inject fails t  [ "Lars E. D. Jensen"
<lars@dangvard. ]
  Re: BT Voyager 1010 (or Linksys WUSB  [ Jonathan Melhuish
<lists@netacclaim ]
  Re: kernel build questions            [ Ben Edwards
<ben@serverone.co.uk> ]
  Re: graphic card problems             [ Silvan
<dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge ]
  Re: bash and sshd hang                [ Chris Boot
<bootc@bootc.net> ]
  PEAR ?                                [ "S.D.A."
<dallan@rogers.com> ]

I checked the content of the message, against gmane and looks to be
current, but the Volume number is confusing.  Did the Volume number
role over?  Or is their some other problem?  I would hate to have
people who need information, and search by volume be confused.

Rthoreau