Re: Monitoring debian server

I'm interested in such tool.
Please let me know if you found something useful.
MRTG is based on SNMP which can supervise network activities... but i don't
believe that it can monitor process like SSH. I guess you have to analyse your
log file: authentification errors are loggued by the "auth.*" or "authpriv.*"
sections in /etc/syslog.conf.

Aurelien Ricard