mistakes in deb of mozilla-ctxextensions?

Hi,

I am trying to remove mozilla-ctxextensions. I have tried to do this with dselect, apt-get and with dpkg, but I am getting the following error:
# dpkg -P mozilla-ctxextensions
(Reading database ... 152733 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing mozilla-ctxextensions ...
Updating mozilla chrome registry...done.
Updating mozilla-firefox chrome registry...done.
Purging configuration files for mozilla-ctxextensions ...
postrm called with unknown argument `purge'
dpkg: error processing mozilla-ctxextensions (--purge):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 1
 mozilla-ctxextensions

Is something wrong with the package?

->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)