Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:33:15AM -0700, William Ballard wrote:
> higher without having to use words like sexigiliion, still I have to not
> adopt too many British customs because it gets goofy.

And one thing I never do, even though I like Britishisms, is adopt a
British or Aristocratic accent.  Madonna has adopted a British accent
and we all think she's dumb.  If you look at a lot of old 50's American
movies, you will find the "Aristocratic" accent which is different from
British.  Brits have an Aristocratic and Common accent too, but our
Aristocratic accent is different.