Re: frozen Exim message

The second part makes sense to me.  Thanks for the -Mg tip.  I could
use -Mg instead of -Mrm although, as the usual case would be returning
an automated message back to the mail server from which it was sent, I
doubt it would do any good.  I doubt the mail server is going to take
the bogus user "off its list" just because I bounce its message back
to it.

As for the first part, I also run SpamAssassin to check incoming mail.
Yet the problem isn't with messages containing spam or a virus as much
as such messages being sent to someone else's mail server, being
detected as such, and then being returned to a bogus user on my
server.  I think Ronny and now myself are more asking if anyone
has a clever way of dealing with these.  Otherwise, this will be a
continual and constant situation: the need to manually eliminate such
messages from the queue.

Thanks,

Paul

  --received from David Cannings--