Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

At 03:40 PM 5/5/2004, Tom Simnett wrote:

London? I'm from London, and the majority of Londoners are definitely *not*
high-class. Quite the opposite. Its just that the people that *work* in
London are more likely to be.

I know what you mean maybe. Growing up in NYC was quite a difference from the folks that moved into the city and had preconceptions from old Audrey Hepburn films and what not. Don't get me wrong, I didn't grow up in an "NYPD Blue" type neighborhood, but neither did I grow up shopping at Tiffany's.

> I thought laziness was the programmer's prime directive.

Not just a programmers - mine too!

Tom, you sound like my kind of guy. Maybe we could meet halfway sometime... oh, halfway between London and Woodstock, NY is, like, in the middle of the ocean. Anyway...

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc.   845-679-9387
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/Products/Formal.shtml
FormATable  DB: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml