Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:03:40AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> William Ballard <40414.nospam@comcast.net> writes:
>
> > What steps are being taken to mitigate the significant increase in spam
> > getting through to the lists?
>
> I'm reporting the spam.  What are you doing to help, or are you
> content to only bitch instead of take action?

Yeah, I'm pretty much content to bitch.  I'm lazy.  That's kind of a
given.

All I wanted to know is "expect more of the same" or "it should go down
because of X".  I said I wasn't accusing, "export more of the same" was
a perfectly acceptable answer.

I'm just more curious of if a) people are stumped, b) they can fix it
but it's not worth it, or c) help is on the way.