tweak to java faq

I got J2SE SDK working, thanks to my bone-headedness being pointed out on the list.

For posterity, I thought I would point out some possible amendments to the debian java faq for those trying to get java working with mozilla.

In order to get java working with mozilla, I followed the instructions in the debian java faq (http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/), but they were slightly wrong, at least for v. 1.4.2 and sarge.

*) The suggested link for the mozilla plugin is incompatible with the installation procedure described in section "11.2 How can I integrate Sun's J2SE SDK with Debian Testing?" The link target should be "/usr/local/lib/...", not "/usr/local/..." in the following link:

libjavaplugin_oji.so -> /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.2/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so

*) Even with the preceding change, the above link did not work for me until I changed 'ns610' to 'ns610-gcc32'

I have sent these comments to the email address given in the faq.