Re: authentication server

Karsten M. Self wrote:
for start there will be no internet in the network. My

You'll find your keyboard likely has two shift keys located at the
extreme left and right.  Please aquaint yourself with their proper
usage.

On behalf of tsitras@spymac.com and every other well meaning individual out there:

You'll find that your mouth likely has two lips located at the extreme top and bottom of its exterior. Please acquaint yourself with their proper usage in keeping your mouth shut.

And my goodness: you didn't even spell "acquaint" correctly.

You'll find that the Debian system contains packages to check the spelling of words for you. Please _acquaint_ yourself with their proper usage.

How does that make you feel?

Peace.

Yeah, right.

And quiet. ...just as soon as you figure that last one out.

Why precisely is it that you feel compelled to _voluntarily_ go to the effort of acting like a jackass toward users less experienced than yourself? Wait. No, I don't want to know.

The list is "debian-user", not "debian-3l33t".

Further discussion would be off topic.

dircha