Re: apt-get (plz help)

Umar Draz wrote:
hi dear members!
i am new in debian and i use apt-get plz help me what kind of source i instert /etc/apt/source.list that when i request install any package is its automatically install. at this time there is only deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/LINUX 3.0 r2 _ Woody_ Offical i386] now at this time i have no cd of debian. and i want install samba, nfs, apache, proftp, etc so plese tell me what kind of source i should insert in /etc/apt/source.list that my require package install automatically when i issue this command apt-get install apache etc thanks umar draz

I'm not using woody currently, but I'd suggest these lines: (I used them myself)

#woody
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian woody main non-free contrib
#woody non-US packages
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free