apt-get (plz help)

hi dear members!

  i am new in debian and i use apt-get

  plz help me what kind of source i instert /etc/apt/source.list

 that when i request install any package is its automatically install. at this time there is only deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/LINUX 3.0 r2 _ Woody_ Offical i386] now at this time i have no cd of debian.

 and i want install samba, nfs, apache, proftp, etc

  so plese tell me what kind of source i should insert in /etc/apt/source.list that my require package install automatically when i issue this command

apt-get install apache etc

thanks

umar draz

Do you Yahoo!?