Firewal, Mail and Name server

Hi,

I want build a firewall into an old PC. I also want to use it to gather mail from various ISP accounts and serve it out to a local group of 5 users. I want the 5 users to be able to mail each other within the local network. I dont *need* this, I just *want* to do this to see how it all works.

The computer is an AMD K-7 with 128Mb Ram, 10Gb drive and two 8139too type NIC

The questions I have are

1: Is the computer likly to be equal to the task(s)?
2: Is it acceptable/sensible to have a firewall double as a mail server?
Keith.
  Keith O'Connell.
  Maidstone, Kent. (UK)
  kroc@blueyonder.co.uk