Perl 5.6.1-87 security fix breaks Neomail

Hi,

I installed the security fix to Perl today
(http://packages.debian.org/stable/interpreters/perl). However, now
my neomail installation seems to fail me. The apache log states:
"Can't access() script". Neomail is a web interface for e-mail that
checks a user login thru perl.

I've read about the problems with openwebmail, and saw that they
invoked suidperl instead of perl. I cannot find this error within
neomail.

Has anyone got any clue on what is going on here? Or does anyone else
experience problems after the upgrade...?
I'm using kernel 2.4.26 on a woody system.

Any help would be appriciated,

- Wouter van Gils
----