Re: Moving from XP and looking for replacement programs

On 04/17/04 10:00, Penbrock wrote:
I want to make the jump from XP to Debian with KDE. I have a few programs I
am trying to find Linux replacements for and am having a hard time. Can
anyone help me find replacements for these programs?

NewsRover (Auto download messages and attachments from selected newsgroups)

DVD X copy (Backup DVD movies)

Creative PlayStation  ( Used to rip audio CDs)

Weather Bug (Local weather on the task bar)

MailWasher (anti spam program)

Ad-aware (spy ware remover)

Nero Burn (CD/DVD bruning program)

Norton Anti-virus ( Is this even needed with Linux?)

DRIVERS FOR:
	Soundblaster Audigy
	Lexmark Z13
	Canon i560