Re: Windows always open in upper-left corner (FVWM 2.4.16)

Reid Priedhorsky writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm having a frustrating problem with the placement of newly-opened windows.
> I run fvwm on the current testing distribution. This problem has been going

At the risk of being a doofus, a little more tinkering and I discover that
NoPPosition and MinOverlapPercentPlacement styles work fine. Still seems
that CascadePlacement doesn't cascade, but I'm happy now.

Oh well. I suppose articulating my problem helped solve it -- I just wish it
wasn't in such a public forum. :)

Thanks anyway,

Reid

--