Windows always open in upper-left corner (FVWM 2.4.16)

Hello all,

I'm having a frustrating problem with the placement of newly-opened windows.
I run fvwm on the current testing distribution. This problem has been going
on for a while, but suddenly it is driving me crazy. :/

Here is the problem: if there is not room for a window to be placed without
overlapping other windows, it appears at the extreme upper-left of the
screen, always (potentially hiding windows which are underneath). Changing
fvwm's window placement policy (TileCascadePlacement, MinOverlapPlacement,
etc.) does not seem to make any difference.

My .fvwm2rc is available for perusal at <http://reidster.net/tmp/fvwm2rc>.
NoPPosition, NoFuncHint,GNOMEIgnoreHints all don't seem to help.

Any ideas on diagnosing this? Should I report a bug on fvwm?

Thanks,

Reid

p.s. Please cc me on any replies, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
http://reidster.net