Re: Msttcorefonts Pkg:Error processing Msttcorefonts --configure

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:47:39 +0100
users@linuxforums.org wrote:

> Any advice on resolving the error, please?

Did you check the Debian Bug Tracking System?  It should always be your
first stop when you run into problems like this.  I looked there, and
it looks like there's a bug filed against msttcorefonts about this,
and that the discussion on that bug could be helpful to you.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)