Re: Antivirus (with exim+courier-imap+fetchmail)

Seems like there are a few options

1) clamva which is gpl'd but maybe fails www.testvirus.org

2) use "exim heavy deamon" (whatever that is) which seems to nuke a lot of
attachments.

3) buy a commercial AV where amarvis or mailscanner is your friend (which seem
to do the same thing (amarvis without the spam stuff)).

thanks for the tips guys.  tom