Re: chkrootkit gives this message, should I be worried?

Apparently, _H. S._, on 04/15/04 19:29,typed:
Apparently, _Micha Feigin_, on 04/15/04 17:43,typed:

How do I check what package this file belongs to?

dpkg -S /usr/lib/plt/collects/readline/.DS_Store

Will give you the package that installed this files assuming that it
came as part of a package and wasn't dynamically created by the install
process. IIRC dynamically created files even if they were created by
the install script aren't listed in the databases.

Thanks for the help. The package that uses this file is mzscheme:

I forgot to quote the output of the dpkg command for this:

> dpkg -S /usr/lib/plt/collects/readline/.DS_Store
mzscheme: /usr/lib/plt/collects/readline/.DS_Store

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)