Re: KDE 3.2 problems

On Thursday 15 April 2004 01:13 pm, GodMode wrote:
> hey guys
> i added deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian/ stable main
>
> did an apt-get update
> and apt-get upgrade ( which upgraded a few kde packages)
> but now i'm trying a
> apt-get install kde3
> apt-get install kde3.2
> apt-get install kde=3
>

> i dont know what command to use to get kde3 using apt-get after putting
> those two lines in the /etc/apt/sources.list file
>

> Can someone give me the command.

I use sid, but if I recall correctly, there is no meta-kde package at
download.kde.org.  So,

apt-get install arts kdelibs kdebase

should get you the base packages.  Then you can install any other
meta-packages you want (kdepim, kdenetwork, etc) or just install individual
applications from there.

Josh