Re: udev: how to do it right?

Antonio Rodriguez <arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com> writes:

> John, could you provide pointers to the documentation? I wan to
> understand all this before asking more questions. I would like to know
> how to identify my memstick in /sys for example.

Check the udev man pages. I really haven't seen any other
documentations, since everything is so new.  The howto earlier in the
thread is actually the first third-party documentation I've seeb.
Mostly picked up everything I know by hanging out on the linux-hotplug
mailing list.  So, please, ask... I promise to do my best to answer:-)

--
John L. Fjellstad