Re: Kernel recompilation

There is a thread about this problem, 2 days ago.
You should read it.

Aurel

Jansen Carlo Sena wrote:

Em Seg, 2004-04-12 às 10:32, strawks escreveu:
Hi,

The kernel config file used to compile the debian kernel is installed by
the kernel-image package in /boot/config-kernver

Copy /boot/config-kernver into your kernel source tree as .config to get
the options of the debian kernel.

strawks.