Kernel recompilation

Hi all,

I must compile my kernel to support ACPI and other features. But, when I
untar the kernel-source Debian package and run "make menuconfig" many
features enabled in my working are disabled. Thus, I must re-enable all
these features again.

Is there any way to me get the ".config" default file including the
standard options to my kernel? This way, I can mark just the new
features.

Can anyone help me?

I'm using sarge with the 2.4.25 kernel.

Regards,