Re: software - plucker question

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 02:09:49 +0200
Nils R Grotnes <nils@paragon.no> wrote:

> Hi Rodney.
>
> On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 19:40, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> > Has anyone gotten plucker to install correctly under debian?
> >
> > I'm pretty sure I have it installed correctly, but when I attempt to
> > run plucker-setup, it does nothing, but gives this message;
> >
> > sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xf6' in file
> > /usr/bin/plucker-setup on line 9, but no encoding declared; see
> > http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
>
> Seems like a well known problem. Example:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2004-February/206269.html
>
> You could try to add a line on top of the plucker-setup script,
> something like this:
>
> # -*- coding: iso-8859-1 -*
>
> But this should really be added by the plucker author(s). Strange that
> they haven't done so already.
>
> Nils

Thank you. I attempted to insert the above line in the
/usr/bin/plucker-setup, but it came back with the same results.

I guess I don't need that software. it's been deleted.

Again, thank you for the response

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: