software - plucker question

Has anyone gotten plucker to install correctly under debian?

I'm pretty sure I have it installed correctly, but when I attempt to run
plucker-setup, it does nothing, but gives this message;

sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xf6' in file
/usr/bin/plucker-setup on line 9, but no encoding declared; see
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

Setting up Plucker  in /home/rodney...

Could not find config files

I've asked on the plucker mail list, but no answers in 7 days.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: