Re: VoIP with Debian

Please don't top post.  English is read by context from the top down,
please quote accordingly.  http://learn.to/quote

"Bryan Ladd" <bladd@tapestryhealth.org> writes:

>> We are *NOT* your personal answer bank and I'm offended that you
>> think otherwise.  If you want personal help, please see
>> http://debian.org/consultants/ instead of asking on the list.
>
> sorry man, I was just looking for someone I could talk to regarding debian
> and voip, but really, this is a high volume list with many silly questions
> asked all the time, why be so flamy about a very small simple question?

Because if you just ask about the information you're looking for and
don't expect special treatment, you're more likely to get along with
the list and get a real response.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com