Re: Mozilla Package : Who to contact for suggestions

Steve <beforewisdom@yahoo.com> writes:

> I would like to make some suggestions about some links to include on
> the default home page that comes with the mozilla*.debs.
>
> I didn't see any contact on the debian site.

You didn't look particularly hard, since it's listed on
http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/mozilla

A bit down the page...

Takuo KITAME is responsible for this Debian package. See the developer
information for mozilla.

> Does anyone know how I would contact this person?

File a wishlist bug using reportbug.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com