Re: Stable, Unstable, Testing

You rule! Finally! Man, I'm not sure what to think of Debian yet. I'm having a hard time picking up the package management system for some reason.

Also, testing distro doesn't seem to have the libc-client2002edebian package, but an install of the unstable package worked fine.

While, I am at it, I will throw this out. Does squirrelmail work over 993? I know it is supposed to, but haven't gotten it working yet. I compiled from source.

Matthijs wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:10:09 +0200, Matt Krause <me@mattkrause.net>